Share Your Memories!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome

Well here it is everyone the Clearfield High Class of 2000 blog. I will try and post updates on the whole process so that everyone knows about the 10 year reunion.

What I'm asking for right now is everyone to tell anyone from the class of 2000 about the blog, facebook page (just search for Clearfield High 2000), and soon to be myspace page. The more people know about these pages the better. There is also an email address that I'd like everyone that graduated in 2000 to send their current address to. The address is classof2000info@gmail.com. I need your name (married women please give me your maiden name too), street address, an email address where you'd like updates sent, and a phone number (optional).

Please let me know if you have any ideas about what you want out of your 10 year reunion. Thanks and we look forward to putting on a killer 10 year reunion.

Kris Lightfoot

Also if you have a blog send the address to me and I'll post it so everyone can see what you're up to, so if you don't want everyone to see how wildly successful you are don't send it to me.

1 comment:

Kati said...

I am an avid blogger. My link is on my facebook account. I have a hard time letting it get out to too many people. You may link it here but I don't want it to get out to any weirdos.